Title: Ambassador’s Meeting
Location: Chamber office
Start Time: 08:30
Title: Ambassador’s Meeting
The 21st Annual Taste of Fair Oaks will be held Friday, June 6, 2014, 6:00-9:30 p.m. at the North Ridge Country Club, 7600 Madison Avenue (at Mariposa), Fair Oaks. Area restaurants, wineries and regional microbreweries will be in attendance for guests to taste and sample the exhibitors’ food and beverages. See our list of participating restaurants, wineries and breweries below.
In addition to the sampling of wine, beer, food and desserts, attendees will enjoy live music, a golf putting contest ($5,000 grand prize), gift raffle and silent auction. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Mercey Springs Foundation.
Taste of Fair Oaks flyer (PDF download)
For more information, call the Chamber, (916) 967-2903.
The “Taste” is the Fair Oaks Chamber’s largest fund raising event of the year.
Attendees must be 21 or older to attend.
Tickets will sell out Fast Don’t miss your chance to attend one of the Best Taste of Fair Oaks Events.
$50 at the door
Participating Wineries, Restaurants and Breweries
- Andis Wines – www.andiswines.com
- Barsetti Wines – www.barsettivineyards.com
- Bogle Vineyards & Winery – www.boglewinery.com
- Carvalho Family Winery – www.carvalhofamilywinery.com
- Charles B. Mitchell Vineyards – www.charlesbmitchell.com
- Chateau Davell Boutique Winery
- Chatom Vineyards – www.chatomvineyards.com
- Cooper Vineyards – www.cooperwines.com
- Crystal Basin Cellars – www.crystalbasin.com
- Frog’s Tooth Vineyards – www.frogstooth.com
- Holly’s Hill Winery – www.hollyshill.com
- Gekkeikan Sake – www.gekkeikan-sake.com
- Lava Cap Winery – www.lavacap.com
- Moniz Family Wines – www.monizfamilywines.com
- Renegade Winery – www.drinkrenegadewine.com
- Sera Fina Cellars – www.serafinacellars.com
- Story Winery – www.zin.com
- Terra d’Oro Winery – www.terradorowinery.com
- Three Wine Company – www.threewinecompany.com
- Villa Toscanco – www.villatoscano.com
- Vino Noceto – www.noceto.com
- Wilderotter Vineyard – www.wilderottervineyard.com
- Wise Villa Winery – www.wisevillawinery.com
- Wreckless Blenders – www.wrecklessblenders.com
- Hoppy Brewing Company – www.hoppy.com
- Lagunitas Brewing Company – www.lagunitas.com
- Lost Coast Brewery – www.lostcoast.com
- Markstein Beverage of Sacramento – www.marksteinbev.com
- Mendocino Brewing Company – www.mendobrew.com
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company – www.sierranevada.com
- Chili’s Bar and Grill – www.chilis-fairoaks.eat24hour.com
- The Chocolate Architect – www.chocsilk.com
- Chocolate Fountains of Sacramento – www.chocolatefountainsofsacramento.com
- Costco – Rancho Cordova – www.costco.com
- The Couch – www.thecouch.net
- Dad’s Kitchen – www.ilovedadskitchen.com
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit – www.dickeys.com
- Dutch Brothers – www.facebook.com/DutchBrosCitrusHeights
- Fabian’s – www.fabiansitalianbistro.com
- Fire Rock Grill – www.firerockgrill.com
- Il Forno Classico – ww.ilfornoclassico.com
- The Melting Pot – www.meltingpot.com/sacramento
- Mighty Tavern – www.mightytavern.com
- Nothing Bundt Cakes – www.nothingbundtcakes.com/locations/ca/roseville
- Orangevale Meats – www.orangevalemeatshoppe.com
- The Pasta Queen – www.facebook.com/ThePastaQueen
- Rubio’s – www.rubios.com/locations/details/gold-river
- Sam’s Club – Citrus Heights – www.samsclub.com
- Stirling Bridges – www.stirlingbridges.com
- Trader Joes – www.traderjoes.com
- Village Treasures- www.villagetreasures.net
- Yogurtland – www.yogurt-land.com
Join Us for Fiesta Days 2014 – May 3rd and 4th
Be sure to mark your calendar for the first weekend in May for the 65th Annual Fiesta Days Remembering the decades Celebration. The popular family event is packed with family activities and takes place in Fair Oaks Village. A free shuttle and parking are available at Sunrise & Fair Oaks Blvd at Scandinavian Designs.
The popular event is sponsored by the Fair Oaks Chamber of Commerce and Fair Oaks Recreation and Park District. We welcome major sponsorships and ones for individual events.
- Parade (Be a part of the parade! Parade Application & Instructions coming soon)
- Toilet bowl race (Race Application coming soon)
- Live entertainment
- Arts/Crafts/Food booths and demonstrations
- Amazing Classic Car Show
- Sun Run (click for more info)
- Kids Run, Children’s Area with Bounce Castles, Games and much more.
Fair Oaks Fiesta Days Parade
Fiesta Days Sponsorship
Fiesta Days is here again and sponsors are needed. This is a great opportunity to advertise your business and to support the Fair Oaks Fiesta Days! There are many levels of sponsorship, depending on whether you want to sponsor a single event or the general event. The levels start at $100.00. Recognition will be based on the level of sponsorship.
Become a Sponsor! Sign up for Sponsorship Online
“Toilet Bowl” Race
On Saturday, May 3rd , at 1:30pm, the “Great Race” will begin! It’s fun to watch the Fair Oaks Fiesta Days Toilet Bowl Race and even greater fun to participate!! The race is an obstacle race, held on Fair Oaks Blvd. in front of Plaza Park. Entry forms (and rules) may be obtained at the Fair Oaks Chamber office, or call Kim at 967-2903.
Our Car Show this year will be on May 4th, from 7am-3pm. Pre-registration fee is $25.00, with a T –Shirt, Goodie Bag and dash plaque going to the first 150 pre-registered participants. Registration on the day of the event is $35.00. The proceeds go to benefit Bella Vista High School Safe and Sober Grad Nite and the Ronald McDonald House as well as the Fair Oaks Chamber of Commerce. Contact the Chamber office at 967-2903 for details.
Fair Oaks Sun Run
On Sunday, May 4th , our annual Sun Run will take place!! Dust off those walking/running shoes and be a part of the premier event of Fiesta Days! There is a Children’s run, a five (5) mile run, and a 2.3 mile walk. Contact the Chamber office at 967-2903 for details.
The Fair Oaks Sun Run has been an annual tradition in Fair Oaks, California for 33 years and – believe it or not – it hasn’t gotten one bit easier! Regarded as one of the most beautiful and challenging courses around, it never fails to attract both the avid runner and those who are out to have a great time at a great event. Choose either the 5-mile run/walk or a 2.3 mile family walk which both start at Village Park in Old Fair Oaks. The 5-mile route winds through the beautiful Old Fair Oaks residential neighborhood with a keyhole loop to Sailor Bar. The course is half paved roads, half dirt trail and features the infamous four hills: Grand Daddy Hill, Hernia Hill, The Beast and Last Gasp. The 2.3 mile event stays on the paved roads through Old Fair Oaks. We also host the best kids’ fun runs (1/4 mile and ½ mile) in the Greater Sacramento area.
For more information, please visit http://www.fairoakssunrun.com/registration.htm
Fair Oaks Chamber of Commerce Night
The Sacramento Kings look forward to hosting members, co-workers, and family of the Fair Oaks Chamber of Commerce for a night of celebration and recognition on Monday February 3rd, 2014. The Kings take on the Chicago Bulls at 7pm, so don’t miss out!
Event Code: fairoaks
Special locations will be offered for family and friends of members (while supplies last), and a portion of each ticket will fundraise for your organization. Game tickets can be easily purchased and printed from home.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Alexander Kim at (916) 928-8171.
Sales Consultant, Ticket Sales & Service
voice: 916.928.8171 |
email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
ONE SPORTS PARKWAY
SACRAMENTO, CA 95834