- Mixers: Once a month – 60 to 80 attendance – business card exchange networking – informational.
- Luncheon Meetings: Once a month – 80 to 100 attendance – business card exchange networking – informational.
- Ribbon Cuttings: An official welcome for your business
- Business Seminars: Special interest seminars to assist with business information and training.
- Committees: 20 plus committees to get you acquainted – networking.
- Directory: Produced annually – three (3) listings for each member (business category, business alphabetical, business contact.)
- Newsletter: 500 produced monthly, ten (10) times a year – advertising available.
- Business Cards: Place your business card in the Chamber office display case.
- Trade Show: Members display products & services at the November Luncheon Meetings – no charge – registration required.
- Referral: Office Referrals given.
- Internet: A link from our site to yours.
Business Development and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Fair Oaks Fiesta Days: Networking – promotional opportunities available – raffles.
- “A Taste of Fair Oaks”: Wine & food tasting with an art show – features food businesses networking – raffle.
- Concerts In The Park: Every Thursday evening from June-September… free band concerts in the park – networking
- Christmas In The Village: Parade & festivities – networking.
- Golf Tournament: Business networking on the course – raffle – advertising at holes.